We love sharing our favorite small shops and it’s the perfect time to stock up on Back to School Faves!
Here are our top 10 must haves for back to school:
1. Leotards from Liv Rich Boutique are a must have. Grab them in 36 different colors and up to size 12. These are great for back to school basics, after school activities such as gymnastics and ballet too.
2. These socks are truly a one of a kind and an essential you need for back to school. Make sure to get the original handmade from Gingham and Grace.
3. What back to school outfit would be complete without some ABC’s?
Grab this fun Peplum from The Baby Bird Boutique.
4. Here’s a fun one for your Dino loving boy and girl. A tee, Peplum or dress option with school dinosaurs from Dee & Ollie Kids Clothing .
5. Don’t forget essentials like skirts too! Stitched by Grandma has denim and solid color options. These work great for school uniforms as well. Available up to size 14.
6. A pencil dress from Peace Love Snugs belongs in your back to school wardrobe rotation.
Grab it here:
7. Don’t drop yet you got a little more shopping to do! Denim is a must for any back to school closet. Look no further than hcutoh Clothing for denim essentials. Styles for boys and girls distressed to your liking. These pictured are boys scrappy shorts.
8. After what seemed like an endless summer you might have trouble remembering which day of the week is coming next. These clips will no doubt help you remember. Super cute handmade leather clips for every day of the week from Perfect Chaos.
9. Earrings, hair clips and ties too. These back to school accessories are a must from My Kookie Jar.
10. Fringe vests are a must for the super stylish kiddo in your life. Let them express themselves with their color choice ranging from fall neutrals, rainbow colors and denim too. Grab yours handmade from Crochet Me This here:
We hope you love our list. Did you find some new favorites? Have another one we need to add to our list? Comment below and let us know. We love to hear your feedback.